So, this is my contribution from this week's collaboration! My script was written by Wheezy. Thankfully, he gave me some leeway in how I could present it. His idea was based on a strip with no words. I must say that I cheated a bit there in the first panel (or the top part of the first panel, anyway). After I had sketched and inked most of it, I realized that I couldn't quite do it the way I planned. So, I modified it a bit to give you what you see below. Hopefully, I've still stayed true to Wheezy's vision!!
You may have noticed that the way I draw the characters hasn't changed a bit. Pay no attention to that; that's just your eyes playing tricks on you! Nah, I just keep playing around with the style. I haven't quite found that nitch yet. But I'm liking it better and better each time. I didn't experiment so much with new art techniques this week.
(click to enlarge)