Wednesday, May 14

Measures

Living with a roommate has its ups and downs. Splitting bills is a plus. Splitting headaches is not. Not that I live with a roommate these days. And I've gotten along well with roommates in the past. But, when it comes to cohabitation, you always have to consider the other person(s). Doing something stupid affects not only you!


This week, I finally return to coloring! Now I remember why I don't do it. It turns out that being color-blind doesn't actually help; how weird. Major to props to Johnny for the assistance! Nothing too elaborate though. Just some basic coloring. Enjoy!


-Kevin
(click to enlarge)

3 comments:

Lance said...

Uh oh, do I sense some comedic foreshadowing. Can't wait to see what Tim has done to protect the house...

Anonymous said...

Ah! Two color comics in a row... whose art am I enjoying?!?

Lance said...

Hey, where's the strip about the flameproof kitchen?